Summer Employment Opportunity
We are an inter-generational, culturally diverse and inclusive congregation. We are looking for a summer ministry assistant. 35 Hours per week at $16.50/hour
This position is dependent upon approval of a Canada Summer Job Grant, which we hope to hear about early April.
If you’re tired of talking the talk and want to start putting in your faith into action then look no further. The summer pastoral ministry assistant is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking for work experience in a ministry setting. Core duties will include:
- Helping lead and plan community outreach programs (after school program)
- Participate in Meal service program for youth in need through Streetlight YYC
- Youth ministry planning and event leadership
- Children’s ministry (teaching, lesson preparation, etc.)
- Participation in 55+ luncheon
- Providing assistance to pastoral staff as required
- Dependent upon applicant’s interests and abilities other opportunities may be available
The ability to work well on a team and independently is required. The ability to be flexibile and adaptable is a strong asset. For example, are you willing to bake cookies, weed the garden, run a youth event, visit a shut-in, manage instagram? You do not need to be experienced, you just need to be willing to learn and try.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to the church office: email@example.com